- A listing of most of my personal projects is available here.
- I am the maintainer for smart tab, a small Emacs package to allow the tab key to automagically indent or complete, depending on the context.
- My .emacs directory.
- I am the webmaster for the Brown Ballroom Dance Team website. Notable features of the site include faceted video search of nearly 2000 videos (see an example), similar management of costumes owned by the team (viewable only by team members), and user profile management.
- I worked on the Drupal version control integration libraries for the 2009 Google Summer of Code. The packages I worked on are here, here, and here.
- I added support for many CCK fields to the Drupal Apache Solr integration project and refined the existing framework for supporting CCK fields.
- I am working on Ezbl, a web browser based on the Uzbl browser project. It provides a glue between Emacs and Uzbl, forwarding commands and managing history and cookies.
- I have contributed to package.el, the package manager for Emacs. Some of my work has been integrated into the development branch for Emacs 24, and I am working on an overhaul of the codebase.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
This is a list of my personal programming projects. Most of them were one-time projects to scratch an itch or play around with something and are not maintained.